Resolve & Impact offers counselling services when life presents you with problems that you are finding difficulty resolving on your own. We appreciate that in life it is okay not to be okay. Our team of counsellors helps you to go through this moment when life seems not to be okay in your life. This service helps you with support, guidance, education, to learn about yourself and provide you with resources to learn and practice new ways of coping.
Why a counselling package
- To work on marriage issues.
- To work on spiritual issues
- To cope with a big life transition -pre-marital counselling and other life transitions you may be taking
- To develop better parenting skills
- To process grief and trauma
- To mitigate harmful thoughts
- To manage co-dependency
- Anxiety and depression
- To gain a deeper understanding of yourself
- The Valor program (specifically for women) and courage program (specifically for men) this helps our client learn effective ways of dealing with depression, anxiety and dysfunctional coping behaviors. It teaches mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness and emotional balance.
At Resolve & Impact Hub, we appreciate that struggling alone and doing nothing is never the answer. Seeking help is a sign of strength and not something to feel anxious or guilty about. We provide you with assistance in a convenient, confidential, safe, and non-judgmental environment.